Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

This Week in Science #15



Since this is fortunetly the last this week in science that I will ever hopefully do,I might as well say everything i have to say.This week in science i had to do the marshmallow challenge with my classmates and this was our 4th time doing this in the year.It was so much better than last time and the times before that and I was very confident in this time because I knew my classmates a lot more.This time around the results were much better than the first time we did the marshmallow challenge.On Thursday we had to make a video for our next year science teacher Debra.The video was supposed to be the intro so she can get to know us.We had to answer specific questions and it was supposed to be our This year in science post.


I learned that people work together way better when they actually know each other and are familiar.When I first did the marshmallow challenge in the beggining of the year,I did not know my classmates and it effected our progress.Now that I know them,we communicate more and can do a lot more work.I also learned that doing an introduction video is harder because you have to actually be on point with what your saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment