Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Extra Credit This week in science #14

   I learned a lot this week in science.I learned about biodiversity which means the variety of life.Also we learned about HIPPO which has become more of a dilemma for habitat reduction.We also had to write two pages about in our spider observation log .Then on Wednesday we got into groups.Each group each recieved a renewable or non-renewable resource.We made posters of it from what we researched about them,since I was natural gas,thats what I researched.On Thursday,we watched a video about the rapid growth of the bird population,and how dangerously full its getting.We also watched another video on how the population of people grew throughout the timeline and when it increased and decreased.We then answered questions about it on a worksheet.Now I have to do a TWIS for extra credit.


    Above all,I learned about HIPPO and the dilemma it created for the habitat.I also learned about renewable and non-renewable resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment